Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 07:23:20 +0100
From:      Berend de Boer <berend@pobox.com>
To:        "freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mysql 321 - Mysql 322 - msql

On Thursday, November 26, 1998 6:55 PM, James A. Mutter
[SMTP:jmutter@netwalk.com] wrote:

> I've found myself in a situation where I need a database.  It doesn't
need
> to be 'feature packed', but it does need to be fast - I'm  looking for
> recommendations.

I've created a port for Interbase 4 (free version). You might want to look
into that.

Currently I'm investigating Solid: http://www.solidtech.com/. Looks
promising and the technical documentation is excellent. They really tell
you what the product does and how it does it.

Groetjes,

Berend.