Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:10:58 -0300
From:      "igor" <igorvc@bol.com.br>
To:        <bod@FreeBSDFoundation.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   translation the FreeBSD homepage to brazilian portuguese

Dear FreeBSD friends:
 I´m brazilian and I liked help this project  translating the FreeBSD
homepage to brazilian portuguese.
 I´m send a email to you because I send a email to brazilian docs mail list
and I didn´t receive any answer !!!!
 I need some information to do this, like:
 *) I can do this ?
  If yes:
 *) Where is the source of the page ?
 *) What type is this source, I´ll work with html or other type of files ?
 *) Where I put the translated page ?
 *) Is there some special instructions to do this ?

 Well, thanks for everything.
 I´m waiting your answer to start translate !!!
 FreeBSD is the best !!!!!

 Igor Vitório Custódio
 igorvc@bol.com.br