Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2016 14:15:06 +0200
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
Subject:   Re: PKG bootstrap FreeBSD 11.0 / VBox NAT problem

Just for the curious. I am testing on VirtualBox (Version 5.1.8
r111374 (Qt5.5.1), macOS 10.12.1 host). Cannot bootstrap PKG on a host
with NAT enabled.I have noticed this problem occurs only when NAT is
enabled in VBox. When I use Bridged interface there is no problem. I
have noticed that outgoing packet following RST response has invalid
checksum. That may be VBox NAT problem..? Maybe someone noticed
similar behavior..

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/16126