Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:55:23 +0200
From:      "Daniel Mester" <DanielM@EverAd.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Keeping updated port collection

Thanks - but i'm in troubles with that. I wanted to update only
/ports/sysutils directory so i made those changes to sup-file:
*default host=3Dcvsup2.FreeBSD.org
*default base=3D/usr
*default prefix=3D/usr
*default release=3Dcvs tag=3DRELENG_4
*default delete use-rel-suffix

and=20

ports-base
#ports-archivers
#ports-astro
ports-sysutils

So i run 'cvsup changed_ports_supfile'.
What i got - it just deleted all the files int the
/ports/ports-base/name_of_port & /ports/ports-sysutils/name_of_port -
only README.html's have left in those directories... I reinstalled ports
again now. :(
Do i need to clean /usr/sup directory after this mess and run it again
or i do something wrong?
Thanks,
  Daniel.=20