Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:28:29 +1200
From:      "The Supreme Fool." <kendanie@slingshot.co.nz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HID complient keyboard issue

hello.

I have an amd duron 750 with damaged onboard plugs for
keyboard and mouse. due to this, i am using a $40 device
for keyboard + mouse -> usb port. my bios is also set to=20
emulate this as if it were the onboard keyboard. setup for
some reason comes up with an error when i press the=20
down cursor on my keyboard.  it loses the 'face' of the setup
menu, and drops back to what seems like the underlying
command prompt system. with an error about a bad keystroke.

any idea's? or do i just disable keyboard emulation?

- kendanie@slingshot.co.nz