Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:27:00 +0100
From:      Emanuel Strobl <emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

--nextPart1930786.sA68q6mx3O

Am Freitag, 18. M=E4rz 2005 14:06 schrieb Christian Tischler:
> Hi,
> I would like to run an MS exchange server. But I am not at all willing
> to set up an MS box at all.

??? Windows is a really good, well maintained standardized and secure piece=
 of=20
software compared to Exchange. I can't imagine why someone is even=20
considering exchange when he knows about FreeBSD and it's programs.
Maybe you are not aware that exchange e.g. doesn't work without=20
ActiveDirecotry? Make you and the rest of the email connected world a favou=
r=20
and don't polute the net with another exchange!

=2DHarry