Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:58:13 +0500 (YEKT)
From:      =?koi8-r?B?6czY0SD7ydDJw8nO?= <ilia@chel.skbkontur.ru>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: can't add mod_auth_kerb into Apache

> OK, I think I've fixed the bug (who has the pointy hat?) -- I forgot
> to tell APXS to link in the Kerberos libraries.  (I wonder how it
> worked before?)

I don't find it very good to use KRB5_HOME in Makefile.
for instance, I'm now using security/krb5 with no KRB5_HOME defined in
/etc/make.conf (or whereever).

maybe (I'd suggest that) it's better to use KRB5_IMPL variable like
security/pam_krb5 does ?

I even would write the patch... if you don't mind.