Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 18:43:08 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Dominik Brettnacher <domi@saargate.de>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: support for 3Com 3C563D

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.10001091322460.33089-100000@dominik.saargate.de> Dominik Brettnacher writes:
: Does FreeBSD support the 3Com 3C563D?

FreeBSD-current appears to support it.  I have one of these cards that
I borrowed at FreeBSD CON'99.  I didn't get a dongle with it and I
damaged it on the way home, but when I insert mine into my laptop, it
gets as far as getting its dhcp address, but won't pass traffic.
Don't know if this is the cards fault or the driver's.  This is with
-current only, since -stable doesn't have support for it iirc.

Warner