Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:12:32 -0600
From:      Arthur Peet <arthur.peet@toltec.biz>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bpf/netgraph interaction

At 04:50 PM 6/27/2002, Julian Elischer wrote:
> > Are there any other taps I may access in order to accomplish this goal?
>
>I forget the goal. sorry

No problem - Hope you don't mind if I restate it.
I am trying to strip/drop packets before they reach a server process which uses
BPF for communicating with the network interface.
I have briefly been looking into using an ipfw/divert socket, but I don't
think that is
going to work either.

Thanks again!
-Art