Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:46:35 -0500
From:      dweimer <dweimer@dweimer.net>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cdrtools port installation failure

Anyone else not able to get cdrtools to install on a Stable System?

I have just recently synced my source and rebuilt world, and kernel,
then installed.  Now while trying to install the livecd port, the
cdrtools dependency is failing to install.

The port compiles fine (at least it doesn't stop reporting an error),
but dies on the installation portion reporting a missing file.

install:
/usr/ports/sysutils/cdrtools/work/cdrtools-3.00/cdda2wav/OBJ/amd64-freebsd-cc/cdda2wav:
No such file or directory *** [do-install] Error code 71

There is a cdda2wav.d and cdda2wav.o file in the directory its
searching, however when I run this on my FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p4 system,
there is also a cdda2wav file with no extension.

ls
/usr/ports/sysutils/cdrtools/work/cdrtools-3.00/cdda2wav/OBJ/amd64-freebsd-cc/
Dnull
Inull
aifc.d
aifc.o