Date:      Mon, 15 May 1995 05:40:59 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        adam@veda.is
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: dgd port package failed again

 * It works on freefall and thud with this change (and localised trees).
 * Or is there a problem because the package gets created in the wrong
 * destination directory?

Huh?  I thought you saw my message, it just bombs right away.  That
was on thud, on a freshly checked-out copy, on my home directory.

Anyway, I came up with a brilliant idea -- can you build this package
by yourself?  Then you can experiment with all your great hacks, while
I can maintain my sanity and time to look over the other ports.  Deal?

Please put the package and links in /usr/ports/packages on thud, well
if you use the default packaging rules, they will go there anyway (and
if you changed the packaging rules so much that doesn't happen...well
it's your responsibility to set up the links correctly :).

Satoshi