Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:58:13 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Version Release numbers

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 11:12:09PM -0700 I heard the voice of
Terry Lambert, and lo! it spake thus:

> > (The machine that can make anything beginning with N is a good idea. We
> > could even force it to make Natrium if we had a latin locale)
>
> If it could make anything beginning with 'N' in any language,
> the it would be a machine that could make anything, since
> everything can be said to begin with 'N' in *some* language...

That's why multi-lingual support in an OS is so important.  You think the
Star Trek universe would have synthesizers if they only worked in
English?

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net