Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 1996 03:08:41 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        sos@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   -current syscons still chokes on monochrome cards

Since we run all the machines at WC into a RCI master console, it's
B&W for everyone and this works just fine except for thud, which is
running -current and basically loses its console entirely after sc0 is
probed.  You can't switch VTs, you see no output following the probe,
zippo.

I just rebuilt and reinstalled its kernel from today's -current and
there's no difference.  It's a good thing that thud's on a network or
I wouldn't be able to use it at all. :-)

Any ideas?

					Jordan