Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:37:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
To:        Mike Holling <myke@ees.com>
Cc:        Bryan Bursey <bbursey@mechv.me.tuns.ca>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sun's StarOffice 5.1, again

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Mike Holling wrote:

: until I went back and made a kernel with the POSIX options mentioned on
: the web page.  StarOffice seems to hang on some Word docs, but I'm
: assuming this has nothing to do with FreeBSD.

It doesn't.  I use StarOffice on RH6 at work and I have a stack of
mostly macro-laden Word documents that lock it up.

Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
Owner/Administrator, zigg.com
Chief Engineer, Nameless IRC Network