Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:06:01 +0000
From:      Robin Becker <robin@reportlab.com>
To:        questions@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   login as root from specified domain

Is it possible to set up a network term so that root can log in/do ftp
from a specified domain? I believe it's the terminal security that
inhibits logins from root other than on the console.

The machine sits on the other side of the room from me and is connected
to the internet, but it has no console of its own normally and I would
like to be able to ftp/login as root occasionally but only from our
local network.
--
Robin Becker