Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:36:52 +0200
From:      Inter <inter@o12a.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   The NO branch

Hi all,

About 2 years ago I started on the norwegian translation of the
documentation, but work got in the way and since then I just havent had
any time to do anything about it. I'd like that to change again. So I
was wondering how I should do it in regards to revising the existing
documentation (2 chapters, 1 large) so its up to date?

Also I'll get started on some more chapters by the end of the summer. So
Tom I'll probably annoy you again. :)

Regards,
Aasmund Eikli