Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Lee Mark Mercado <mercadolee@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tcp port

Are you running natd? if so, you can use
-redirect_port to do so. Check out the man page for
the gritty details. It will do translation on the
packets, which might not be what you want.

If you want to forward the packets without
translation, I think you can do that with an ipfw
rule, but I'm not sure of the syntax.

--Tim