Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:17:59 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        David Larkin <david.larkin@djl.co.uk>
Cc:        "questions @ freebsd. org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apachectl startssl at boot time ?

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:58:42PM +0000, David Larkin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can start apache with SSL ok from the command line
>
> > apachectl startssl
>
> I've now put the following into /etc/rc.conf hoping that it will start at boot time.
>
> apache_enable="YES"
> apache_flags="startssl"
>
> This starts Apache on boot time but not with SSL
>
> Any ideas where I'm going wrong ?

Have a look in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache.sh for hints on the possible
stuff you can put into /etc/rc.conf. To start SSL, you need to put the
following line into rc.conf:

	apache2ssl_enable="YES"

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
    The Internet: an empirical test of the idea that a million monkeys