Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:32:34 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Mixtim <mixtim@home.com>, Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Going -stable - not as easy as you'd think?

On Sunday 10 June 2001  6:50 pm, Mixtim wrote:

> Is it related to the recent ipfilter migration to contrib/ ?
>
> A lot of people must have a bad source tree or wacky /etc/make.conf
> options. I've done several "make buildworld"'s with 4.3-STABLE since the
> IPFilter move and haven't had a single build failure. And yes, I use
> IPFilter.

Hmmm, none of the machines I've been building have actually used it, or had
it anywhere in the kernel config... As for 'wacky make.conf'? - Not here :) -
Source trees? - The jury's still out - on two of the three machines I'd blown
away the whole of /usr/src and re-cvsup'd to see if that fixed...

I guess it must (hope) it's just a 'bad patch' [excuse the pun, please :)]

-Kp