Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:41:10 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: need help! www.bsd.org.mx

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 02:30:43PM +0100, Eduardo Ruíz wrote:
> Hi im from mexico city, im a FreeBSD/OpenBSD User
> and I wanna represent BSD in mexico city im a student
> im 17, i wanna spread the BSD project, (freebsd,openbsd.netbsd) here in mexico, im translating Man pages, and building programs in C for begginers,
>

> plz its urgent plz reply me, i wanna buy www.bsd.org.mx
>
> who can help me???

You need to do this through some domain registration organisation.
Some controls have government controls on domains with the country code
in them, I don't know if Mexico does or not. You will need to find
some company there I would guess, maybe your ISP ?

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson -- <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>