Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:43:31 -0500
From:      Ron Bolin <rlb@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Corel Office Java Beta Working??

I have tried to get the Corel Office Java beta working with the 11-26
JDK 1.0.2. So far it will not run. I can make other apps run, but can't
seem to get the class path resolution to work. See below:

ftp://ftp2.corel.com/

I installed the JDK in /usr/local/java
I unwound the COL.ZIP file into the coj directory.
>From coj I have an ENV file that adds to the CLASSPATH
here it is
export CLASSPATH=/usr/local/java/classes.zip:/home/rlb/java/new/coj:./

Here is the error I get:
..rlb/java/new/coj>java COfficeMain
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: corel/af/ui/ToolImages
        at corel.af.UIManager.initStandardBar(UIManager.java)
        at COfficeUIManager.initStandardBar(COfficeUIManager.java)
        at corel.af.UIManager.initToolBar(UIManager.java)
        at corel.af.UIManager.init(UIManager.java)
        at corel.af.Frame.init(Frame.java)
        at COfficeFrame.<init>(COfficeFrame.java)
        at COfficeMain.main(COfficeMain.java)

Do you think that this is the app, cockpit tbl, or a jdk problem.
All the class tree below coj is readable by me  (corel/af/ui)  is one
of them and the class files do exist.

Thank's
Ron

CC: jsh