Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:04:21 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Sylvain=20Lemasson?= <sylvain_lemasson@yahoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMTP request without response from the smtp server

Hi,
   I use a freebsd 5.2.1 to connect to internet. I use
NAT.When I send mail from an other computer but I am
unable to reach the server. I use ethereal to look at
the request and all the smtp requests are send but no
request from the server are received. In a previous
version of freebsd I have no problem to send email. I
don't know where the point so if someone could give me
some advice itwill be helpfull. No firewal is set on
freebsd. Bellow is the file ppp.conf.
default:
 set log Phase Chat LCP IPCP CCP tun command

 # Ensure that "device" references the correct serial
port
 # for your modem. (cuaa0 = COM1, cuaa1 = COM2)
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.255
 disable ipv6cp
tele2:
 set device PPPoE:sis1:
 set speed sync