Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:32:31 -0400
From:      <support@tipclub.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Welcome To Tipclub

You have been referred to us to receive a Free Trial Membership to the
first-ever online Tip Club.  Tip Club is a local, online sales referral
network whereas you share sales opportunities with members in your
community - online!!!. Some people call them "breakfast clubs", "lead
networks", or "referral clubs". We are the first to do it on the Internet!
Membership is exclusive, once you sign up no other companies in your
industry can join in your area.  For more information, check us out at
http://www.TipClub.com.

If your interested, please reserve your industry opening now.  Email us
back with "Yes" on the subject line.  Please include in your response your
name, company name, industry and phone number.  We only ask that if you
join, you agree to be an active participant.

If your not interested, just reply "No" in the subject line and and we
will remove you from our referral list.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Tip Club Manager

P.S. Refer five people to Tip Club and, if they join, receive a years
membership free!

Learn more about how tip clubs work:
http://www.bni-sac.com/sacbee17jul.html
http://centralohio.thesource.net/Files/9508162.html