Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:04:38 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        "Walter C. Pelissero" <walter@pelissero.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB -> PS/2

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 01:51:27PM +0200, Walter C. Pelissero wrote:
> I just bought a USB -> PS/2 keyboard and mouse converter for my
> laptop.  It's a Sitecom brand and it gets recognised as MCT Corp.

I had similar problems with a Tangtop USB->PS/2 k+m adapter.

In the end it turned out that this device was causing uhci to report
an error, even though the movement data coming in looked fine. I never
got round to fixing it.

Perhaps you could try throwing all the debug switches on in the usb drivers
and usbd and seeing if you get similar behaviour?

Thanks for the patch, this was the other thing that needed fixing!

BMS