Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
To:        Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Goals

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Nils Holland wrote:

> On Thursday 15 July 2004 21:02, Dru wrote:
>
>> Gee, that sounds an awful lot like a "BSD Success Story" to me... If
>> you're interested in writing it up and sending it to me along with a bio
>> I'll make sure it's included in the pamphlet when it goes to the printers.
>>
>> Dru
>
> There's actually going to be something like a "BSD Advocacy pamphlet"? Well,
> no problem then, I can write an "improved"(tm) version of my story and send
> it along to you - if it's useful for BSD advocacy purposes, I certainly have
> nothing against that! ;-)

Thanks, Nils. Just a reminder for those that missed the original post back
around May. BSD Success Stories will be available for distribution at
trade shows, installathons, BUGs, etc. I'm still accepting stories from
500-1500 words (in plain ASCII please) showing how BSD (any flavour)
filled the gap, saved money, etc.

Once the pamphlet has been printed, I'll post here, at O'Reilly and on
daemonnews so people know how to get copies for their event. The stories
themselves will also be available on-line and I'll post the URL once
they're all up.

Dru