Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 02:54:30 -0500
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        Tabor Kelly <tkelly@pdxmax.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4 trouble: reboots

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 03:34:55PM -0700, Tabor Kelly wrote:
> One more thing: I have a Riva TNT2 32MB AGP video card. When I run
> xf86config I selected it, and verified that it was using the 'nv' server.

Heh--yeah, I spent many many hours, searching google and thinking it
was my vid card.  Downgraded the card to a more generic type, etc.
Only after doing that and having the same problem did I start thinking
it might be the motherboard and find the solution (which I gave you in
my previous email)

Scott