Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:24:42 +0530
From:      "Abha Barman" <abha.barman12@gmail.com>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Design & Development

Hi,

We are one of the reputed Web-solutions Firms with the core skills in
website design/development and would like to collaborate with you. We have
earned 5000+ hours working experience in developing the professional design
with attractive approach in the latest technologies like Joomla, Magento,
Zencart, WordPress, Code Igniter (CI), Core PHP, OS Commerce etc.

We do have feasible and customized prices for our designing/development
based on the requirements. Therefore, I would highly appreciate if you could
share your design/development needs with references.

Do let us know if you are interested in designing/developing the sites and I
can share you the detail information for proceeding further. I would be
happy to share our Work Portfolio, Client testimonials and Methodologies.

We have vast experience in dealing with the clients across the globe; most
of our clients are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore and
Netherlands. We have a strong, highly experienced and dedicated team with
relative experience in developing the websites. Our creative team is
competent enough to convert your ideas into the real working websites.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Abha Barman