Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 1996 15:45:06 GMT
From:      joe.gazarik@jabs.com (Joe Gazarik)
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   I need drivers for the Epson Stylus Color printer and ES-600 C scanner

Please help!!!!  I have a 90 MHz Pentium to which I am going to shortly
be adding on FreeBSD 2.1.  My computer is a Packard Bell Legend 105CD.
The computer hardware seems to be supported by FreeBSD.  My problem is
that I also have an Epson Stylus Color printer and an Epson ES-600C
flatbed scanner both of which are vital to my work.  I need drivers for
the two epson devices mentioned above so that FreeBSD 2.1 will recognize
them and so I can use them in UNIX.  Please help me!  Epson has been
pretty uncooperative and you guys are my last hope.  I really need these
drivers for the printer and scanner.  Please tell me where I can get
them.  Thanks, I appriciate.  Also, just off the top of your head, do
you remember any known conflicts between a Packard Bell Legend 105CD and
FreeBSD.  Any and all info would be very helpful.

                             Most Respectfully Yours,

                              Joe Gazarik (joe.gazarik@JABS.com)

P.S.  Could you also give me details as to going about obtaining Motif
2.0 for FreeBSD and X-Windows.  Thanks again!!