Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:13:33 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@freebsd.org>
To:        "Constantine A. Murenin" <cnst@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 126745 for review

Hi Constantine,

Thanks for your input and I _know_ that my code is not 100% style compliant.
Most of the style misbehaves are probably there due to the way my "xemacs"
autoformatting behaves. And I love curly brackets and parenthesis, by the
way :-)

My plan is to clean up all the style stuff by a small C-program in the end,
because doing it by hand is waste of my time. Probably it will take less time
to write that program than the actual manual edit when we are talking about
doing alot of edits. It wonders me if such a tool already exists, because the
code is technically OK.

Anyone that wants to be a little more constructive and point towards where the
FreeBSD style transformer program is? I assume it would be extremely useful
to everyone that is forced to use multiple different styles depending on what
project they are contributing to, like me. Then before commit I will run that
script and verify the differences. And that's it.

--HPS