Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:27:57 +1000
From:      "Dr Tarek El-Kiki" <telkiki@tpg.com.au>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   help with packaging squidGuard beta

Dear Admins,

I had an issue with regex statements on SquidGuard-1.4_4 which I addressed
with SquidGuard people, as per my embedded message below, and the solution
for that issue was to use a better version of SquidGuard.

As I found squidGuard-1.5_b, it was in the format that I wouldn't be able to
install on my pfSense box, as I do with SquidGuard-1.4_4. For one and half
months I have been looking around for someone to help producing the suitable
squidGuard package, until I was given your email address in the hope that
you would help me.

The required file is found at:
http://www.squidguard.org/Downloads/Devel/squidGuard-1.5-beta.tar.gz

I shall be more than grateful if you could help me with this request.

Hope to hear from you very soon.

Best regards.

Dr Tarek El-Kiki

President

International Academy of Higher Education, Australia, Pty Ltd

PO Box 124 Greenacre NSW 2190, Australia

M. 0449 900 400

T. +61 2 9750 4616

F. +61 2 9740 8402

www.heacademy.com.au