Date:      Sat, 01 Nov 1997 20:37:03 +0000
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S." <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Mike Allison <mallison@konnections.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TP3 -like compiler (was Re: Is this emulator of interest to FreeBSD?)

Howdy,
I once was really good on Pascal, and I'm still not used to C (it's too
messy). There is a Turbo Pascal like compiler for Linux, derived from a
DOS version, but I don't even want to start porting it. The Linux guys
seem willing to help, but I guess you might need to use gpc (the GNU
pascal compiler). I think I'll end up using C++ or Java.

They have a lot of things working though: there is an IDE, and the
Pascal tvision libraries.
Their homepage is here:
	http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/fpk-pas/
cheers,