Date:      Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:24:50 +0100
From:      Shaun Jurrens <shaun@shamz.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is FreeBSD going?

fwiw, the original mail was mine, written almost a year ago.

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:15:27 +0100
From: Shaun Jurrens <shaun@shamz.net>
Subject: dillon@'s commit bit: I object
To: freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG

While I still stand by my original thoughts, I didn't reproduce this from
any faked e-mail address. This is all in the archives with the ensuing
rants. It is a pity that our troll doesn't have any original thoughts of
his own...  I had to laugh a bit when I saw this... not sure if I'm
flattered or insulted.

I'd apologize to Maxime, but it wasn't my doing... He's a big boy anyway,
and I'm not a troll.

--
Yours truly,

Shaun D. Jurrens