Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:45:01 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OS War to Cure Cystic Fibrosis

At 12:36 AM -0500 8/4/98, Chris Dillon wrote:
> Sorry if this has already been posted, but this looks quite
> interesting.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/5601/
>
> FreeBSD already has a few votes, and voting (one vote per dollar
> donated) helps out a worthy cause.  So, any philanthropic FreeBSD
> users out there? :-)

Note that the web page says:

     Final vote will be based on money received by Saturday,
     June 6, 1998, so don't forget to follow up...

My watch may be running fast, but I believe it's already after June 6th.
The votes you see on the page are the final results for this year.  Save
up your contributions though, as they might very well run the contest
again next year...

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute