Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:51:11 +0200
From:      Rostislav Krasny <rosti_bsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it a bug

Hello. I didn't use FreeBSD with SMB much, so I'm not sure it is a bug
or not.

When I run 'smbutil lookup smth' it works well but 'smbutil view //smth'
and 'smbutil lc' produce error messages:

$ smbutil lookup moon
Warning: no cfg file(s) found.
Got response from 192.168.1.3
IP address of moon: 192.168.1.3
$ smbutil view //moon
smbutil: smb_lib_init: can't find kernel module

$ smbutil view //192.168.1.3
smbutil: smb_lib_init: can't find kernel module

$ smbutil lc
smbutil: smb_lib_init: can't find kernel module

Is it a bug or I'm missing something? Man page of 'smbutil' doesn't tell
me anything that can help answer this question. This is a fresh
5.2.1-RC2 system installed from FTP.

Thanks