Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
To:        Jon Ringuette <wintermute@imeme.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about possibly additions to TOP

thanks for your patch - I think this _will_ be useful.  Since there are
security implications in giving arbitrary jail root users access to their
own /dev/mem, /dev/kmem, and /dev/io devices, the ability to run `top`
without these items is very useful.

-----
John Kozubik - john@kozubik.com - http://www.kozubik.com