Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:14:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Adam Steffes <asteffes@asteffes.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NetBackup problems

I'm trying to get a NetBackup 3.4 server running on Solaris 8 to backup my
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE machines.  I have installed the compat3x distribution,
and copied over my /usr/openv tree from a known working FreeBSD
workstation.  About 5 GB into the backup, it dies with "(25) cannot
connect on socket" sent to the job monitor on the server.

I'm really not sure how to go about debugging this problem.  Has anyone
seen this before?

	-Adam