Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 02:11:50 +0000
From:      "Frank ." <dimspyder@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com, witr@rwwa.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Galeon 1.2.1 problems

I have noticed this same problem with Galeon.  It is a wonderful browser,
but it literally takes a minute to load a page sometimes.  It isn't the
bandwidth limitation of the server the page is loading from.... it is the
way the browser handles it (?).  That's my guess, not a very good one.  For
one, I don't run Gnome, but I run Enlightenment, and its reproducable under
this.

>Hmmm....I'm not seeing this.  Have you tried zeroing out your galeon
>configuration in both the ~/.galeon and ~/.gconf/apps directories?

I was also curious as to how you "zero" out your galeon configuration?  Do
you mean just 'rm' the ~/.galeon directory?  I don't know about with his
case, but I doubt that would work for mine ;-( , as Galeon has acted like
this from the moment I installed it....

-Frank