Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 21:53:58 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Alan Cox <alc@cs.rice.edu>
Cc:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Abit BP6 - UDMA66 and non IBM disks

-On [20000509 11:20], Alan Cox (alc@cs.rice.edu) wrote:
>In summary, same disks, three different controllers, problems only
>occur with the Highpoint controller.  (I believe the Abit BP6 uses
>the Highpoint controller.)

It does.

It might be worthwhile to note that there are updates of the BP6 BIOS
and the HPT366, but given the knowledge we don't use the BIOS of the
HPT366 I don't know how much good that will do aside from a better
system BIOS which you also get from the upgrade.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands