Date:      Tue, 30 May 2006 17:31:39 +0200
From:      Mark Evenson <mark.evenson@gmx.at>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        anrays@gmail.com, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make: Max recursion level (500) exceeded.: Resource temporarily unavailable

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Let me know how I can give more information to help debug this.
>>

> Well, what else do you have set, or what were you trying to make?
>
> Kris

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the error.

It occurred yesterday in the course of a "portupgrade -ras" for my local
workstation, which I don't have a log of.

In any event the problem seems to have "fixed itself"  (maybe it was
just in a couple of ports that got upgraded yesterday?).

Sorry for the false alarm.