Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 01:06:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wireless lan solutions

Hi,

I got an email from "kento" today, and he still has plenty of the cards in
stock.  The only drawback is the lack of the hub.  He does have what he
calls "ISA PCMCIA" cards (?) that work with win95.  I think this means an
ISA<->PCMCIA adapter/dock.

I understand there is not a driver for freebsd yet, but if I have two
laptops running windows and freebsd, and a freebsd box acting as my
router, this would work, no?  I would just need to put all the adapters on
a different subnet and add a static route on my ppp/router box I think...

I'll subscribe-n-lurk over on the suggested list and see where things are.

Thanks,

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman