Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:58:32 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   system stats tool(s)

	Can anyone of you system admin wizards suggest a better way of
	using simple X tools like xsysstats?   I would like to keep aware
	of as much info graphically as reasonable with the available
	utilities we've got.  As simply as possible.  I try to leave my
	ns1.thought.org server alone, so I rarely login (or KVM-button)
	there.  I'd be grateful for anyone sharing his args to xsysstats;
	or script; or any other means.

	Here is what I've just fired off on tao|tao2:

 <tao2> [5063] xsysstats -type disk -type cpu -type context -type load5 -geometry 150x75

	thanks in advance,

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix