Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 1995 21:31:44 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: EXEC_DEPENDS

As Satoshi Asami wrote:

>  * This is clearly a BUILD_DEPENDS candidate.
>
> Yeah, it is.  I just wanted the MAINTAINERs to jump in and modify the
> Makefiles themselves. :)

And i wanted somebody else to take over those ports where i've signed
as MAINTAINER, since i'm apparently unable to work in the ports
area. :^) I will yet have to see the port that will go right from the
very beginning finally until the package is ready, the distfile
fetchable, and the port itself entered into the parent's Makefile. :]

>  * Thank you!
>    ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Or does this mean you want me to fix it? ;)

Nope, the thanks were for implementing the *_DEPENDS.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/