Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:02:44 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        mfrd@attitudex.com, Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>, postmaster@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org;, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: This is an insult

At 10:42 PM -0700 2002/06/26, Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka wrote:

>  Before you fire-up *racist* on someone's face and take a stand for
>  india, let's look up for what your country has been doing so far.

	Pakistan is no innocent here, either.  Your country is still host
to more international terrorists than any other in the world, and
most of the country seems to actively want to die alongside bin Laden
and the rest of Al Qaeda in the annihilation of all of western
society.  You play your own part in the nuclear brinkmanship that is
a far more dangerous game than was ever played during the Cuban
missile crisis.

	Let's not get a contest like this started here.  I don't think
any of us would win.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>