Date:      Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:28:22 -0600
From:      "J.D. Bronson" <jbronson@wixb.com>
To:        Chris Hodgins <chodgins@cis.strath.ac.uk>, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        Tomas Quintero <tomasq@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: [repost] ip.forwarding with pf

At 12:13 PM 03/03/2005, Chris Hodgins wrote:
>Hmm I found this:
>http://mailman.twdx.net/pipermail/occaid/2003-October/000250.html
>
>Google for "freebsd net.inet.ip.fastforwarding".
>
>Chris

Hey guys...all of this seems really cool....but is it appropriate for one
to use 'fast forwarding' when using pf/nat ?

It -seems- to me that if one wants to use pf and/or nat that 'fast
forwarding is not applicable nor desired.

OTOH, if it IS desirable, I certainly want to use it.

thanks-

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA