Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:03:29 +0200
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
To:        Razvan Sandu <rsandu@go.ro>
Cc:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A FAQ about FreeBSD download

> From: "Razvan Sandu" <rsandu@go.ro>
> To: "Jonathan Chen" <jonc@chen.org.nz>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
> Subject: Re: A FAQ about FreeBSD download
> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:24:15 +0300

    Razvan, please, don't top-post. Also, I'm sure you're used to it (I
    know I was when I was using windows), but could you please do
    something about your mail client mutilating quoted text?

    % (md5 file.iso | diff CHECKSUM.MD5 -) || echo "doesn't match"

    this assumes the .MD5 file contains a single checksum.

--
FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE
10:53AM up 5 days, 16:46, 13 users, load averages: 2.23, 0.72, 0.26