Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2018 21:02:51 +0530
From:      "Morgan Wilson" <morgan.wilson@optin-list.net>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Contact List of Asset Managers

Hi,

We have a new updated Contact List of Asset Managers which can help you to
grow up your business.

Each contact contains: Contact name, Company name, Job Title, Website,
Industry, SIC Code, Email address, Direct mail address, Telephone number,
Revenue Size, Employee Size, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Note: If this is not your target title, kindly let me know your target
industry and target geography we have all type of list.

Thanks & Best Regards

Morgan Wilson

Manager- Demand Generation

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAI7uCvmtsWlHgAUW2MG7XQvCgAAAEAAAAA6336rEpdBMqoJwfZKQAHABAAAAAA==>