Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:34:05 -0800
From:      R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   problems with ftp

I've been trying to ftp files and keep getting "Permission Denied".  For
example, I tried to make the port for pine, but it wouldn't get the
distfile for me, so I got an error code 1.  Then I tried to get the
distfile manually at the same location, and got "Permission Denied".
I've been getting the same results today at other locations as well.
This is something that has only happened today.
--
R Joseph Wright

*I merely took the energy it takes to pout
and wrote some blues --Duke Ellington*