Date:      Mon, 24 May 2004 15:04:07 +0000
From:      "Michael Zimmer" <drakyri@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: IPF/IPNat router/gateway

   Sorry for the confusion; the Windows machine(s) were connected to the
   BSD box through a smaller hub I had lying around.  The IPs are all
   static and have been manually entered.  ...the ISP swears up and down
   that they don't rely on DHCP, so I'm still somewhat at a loss.

   thanks again.

   <drakyri@hotmail.com>,<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>