Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 1999 21:43:30 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        Michael Ranner <mranner@netway.at>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: kernel panic with i4b-0.83 and ppp (rawchannel) under 3.3-RELEASE

> Michael Ranner writes:
> [snip info about a kernel panic]
> >Does anybody experienced similar?
> >

> This is the first report I've seen about kernel panics.
>
> >I have not found something strange in messages, isdnd.log or isdntrace.
> >

> Try to get a kernel dump. Nothing else will be of any use to debug this
> sort of thing. Read the handbook section about kernel debugging.

I'm seeing similar things, although I've got uptimes of up to a week
without a crash.

I've taken the box apart and replaced *everything* except the
graphics card and the isnd card (teles S0/16.3).

Now if I could just finish pppoed, I'd be able to work on this....

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>