Date:      Sat, 02 May 1998 20:05:19 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        rssh@grad.kiev.ua
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Oracle on Linux enhancement request, need your support!]

Since SCO's Oracle (7) works fine under FreeBSD, I wouldn't see any
benefit for us in a Linux version. If Oracle8 doesn't run, we should
focus on improving our SYSV emulation, and/or request a FreeBSD port.

OTOH I suspect Oracle has been looking closely FreeBSD and Linux. Wait
till we have good kernel threads...

	Pedro.

( And IMHO Yes ! kill the penguin :)